Melbourne, June 28 (ANI): A survey into the top ten brands, professions, individuals, and relationships that Australians trust the most has revealed that burns specialist Dr Fiona Wood topped the people list.
The Australian Reader's Digest Trust Survey found that brand wise, Cadbury's came out tops, and where professions were concerned, ambulance officers were considered number one.
And when it came to the top 10 most trusted everyday elationships, partners were listed as first, News.com.au eported.
The top 10 most trusted people according to the survey are:
1. Fiona Wood, burns specialist
2. Ian Frazer, cancer researcher
3. Elizabeth Blackburn, Nobel Prize winner
4. Ian Kiernan, Clean Up Australia founder
5. Mark Donaldson, soldier, Young Australian of the Year 2010
6. Dick Smith, adventurer, entrepreneur, philanthropist
7. Patrick McGorry, mental health expert, Australian of the Year 010
8. Father Chris Riley, youth worker, Youth Off the Streets founder
9. Glenn McGrath, former cricketer
10. Hugh Jackman, actor
The top 10 most trusted professions are:
1. Ambulance officers
8. Armed forces
The top 10 most trusted everyday relationships are:
3. Closest friend
10. Doctor (GP) (ANI)