The exams were conducted for admission to the five year under graduate programme (BA LLB) eleven National Law Universities in and also for the post-graduate programme (LL.M).
The details of intake, reservation, courses offered along with the fee structure and further details can be had from the Website of concerned University.
The CLAT-2010 for the post-graduate programme (LL.M) will be applicable for admission to NLSIU, NALSAR, NLIU, WBNUJS, HNLU, GNLU, RMLNLU and RGNUL only.
Candidates those who are selected for the courses should sent their confirmation and acceptance of admission by 2nd June, 2010. Admissions will be closed on 28 June, 2010 and the commencement of classes is on 1 July 2010.
Following 11 National Law Universities are member of CLAT-2010.
* National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
* NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
* National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
* West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.
* National Law University, Jodhpur.
* Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur.
* Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
* Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow.
* Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala.
* Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
* National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.
The CLAT-2010 is being conducted by National Law Institute University, Bhopal.