New York, May 20 (ANI): A 2-year-old dog swallowed 10 rocks, the biggest the size of a chicken egg.
Mia, a German shepherd-greyhound mix was taken in to the Willakenzie Animal Clinic in Eurgene, Ore. after her owner, Vivian Cooper, tossed a ball for the pooch to fetch and heard a noisy rattle.
"The sound was really quite loud, like she had marbles in her pocket," the New York Daily News quoted Cooper as telling peoplepets.com
"I leaned down and put my head near her ribcage and shook her. Inside it went, clunk-clunk-clunk-clunk-clunk."
X-rays showed 10 rocks in Mia's stomach. She had swallowed these from the backyard water fountain.
However, Mia is doing fine - since the rocks were big and smooth they didn't hurt her stomach's lining or make her sick. (ANI)