New Delhi, May 9: Suspended IPL commissioner, Lalit Modi is in New Delhi, to give a final touch to his reply to showcause notice issued to him by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
Modi also has to get ready with his reply to second show cause notice along with his plan for holding a league similar to the IPL in England.
According to media reports, Modi is planning to file a defamation case against England and Wales Cricket Board Chairman Giles Clarke.
"The world has reacted to the showcause notice issued to me, I don't need to react to it, I still have 15 days, everyone knows what it is about, says Modi after arriving in the Capital.
It has been said that Modi had already held a meeting with the English counties. The email forwarded to BCCI President Shashank Manohar by Giles Clarke contain details of what transpired in the meeting.
The reports by a leading newspaper in UK indicated that sports management company IMG is planning to take legal action against Clarke.
Meanwhile, the suspended IPL commissioner's response shows that he never going to up his battle with the BCCI so easily.
"I am not going anywhere, I have only been suspended," said Lalit Modi in response to a query.