Bhubaneshwar, Apr 8: A terror mail containing warning of Dantewada-type massacre in the state was sent to the Orissa Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik's office by suspected Maoists on Wednesday, Apr 7, police said.
Police said that the email was sent from pgla.ocac.in to the official email account on Wednesday, Apr 7, afternoon.
The sender asked the Orissa government to call off the anti-Maoists operation in Koraput and Malkangiri, adding that it had been successful in killing 11 security personnel in landmine explosion at Baipariguda on Sunday, Apr 4.
In the email the sender threatened to paralyze Orissa government's official website.
Similar email was sent to Naveen Patnaik on Mar 27. Police were still trying to find out the identity of the sender of the first mail when this fresh email was sent again.