Massive fire engulfs Surat textile shops

Written by: Super Admin
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Surat (Gujarat), Mar 23 (ANI): The textile shops in Surat incurred losses worth millions of rupees following a massive fire that broke due to a short circuit.

Three shops were gutted, but nobody was injured in the fire that broke out on Monday night.

The fire engines were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.

"At least eight fire engines were working to douse the fire. Since we reached here on time, we managed to control the fire from spreading further," said Divisional Fire Officer M G Mod.

"Till now there have been no reports of anyone being killed in the incident," he added.t took several hours to extinguish the flames.

The exact losses are yet to be ascertained. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...