Lara Bingle's engagement ring 'safe'

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Melbourne, March 15 (ANI): Lara Bingle's agent has confirmed that the model's 4.7 carat 200,000-dollar engagement ring is safe.

According to the Daily Telegraph, Max Markson has said that Bingle still has possession of the expensive ring.

Markson said that contrary to reports the ring had been flushed down the toilet that it was actually "safe and sound and with Lara."

He said the plumbers who claimed they had turned up at the Bondi apartment once shared by the couple were simply seeking publicity.

"She has it in safekeeping," News.com.au quoted him as saying.Similarly Clarke's agent Chris White has dismissed rumours that his client called plumbers. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...