Islamabad, Mar 14: Days after accusing India of being involved in the Lahore blasts, Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi claimed that it has no solid evidence to prove the assertion.
"The evidence of direct Indian involvement is not found so far," Qureshi said, adding that it would be 'premature" to cite India's role in the blasts.
Asked to comment about India's intention to make Riyadh a mediator between India and Pakistan, Qureshi said the doubts would soon be clear on his visit to Saudi Arabia.
"I am invited by Saudi Arabia and I am due to meet with my Saudi counterpart on April 3. The situation would soon be clear and we would get details of Manmohan"s recent visit to Saudi Arabia," The Nation quoted Qureshi, as saying.
On India's constant demand to take action against perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attacks, Qureshi said that Islamabad has repeatedly said that it was doing whatever it can to bring the culprit to book.
"We have told them (India) that courts in Pakistan are independent, just like India," he said.