New Delhi, Feb 24: On receiving good feedback, the Railways has decided to add ten more Duronto trains.
Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday, Feb 24 announced the proposed trains during the presentation of Railway Budget 2010.
The ten Durontos are listed below:
- Yeswantpur (Bangalore) -Delhi (AC) (Weekly)
- Mumbai-Secunderabad AC (Bi-weekly)
- Pune –Howrah AC (Bi- weekly)
- Mumbai-Ernakulam AC (Bi-weekly)
- Indore- Mumbai AC (Bi-weekly)
- Jaipur-Mumbai AC (Bi-weekly)
Remaining four run in during the day:
Banerjee introduced these special trains in railway budget 2009-10. Duronto in Bengali means quick and these trains services are non-stop point to point.
The trains received favourable feedback from the commuters in 2009.