Ronaldinho denies 'mega party' allegations

Subscribe to Oneindia News

London, Feb 5(ANI): AC Milan midfielder Ronaldinho has denied reports that he held a 'mega party' before his side's 2-0 Serie A defeat to Inter Milan last month.

Earlier, certain media reports had suggested that Ronaldinho had partied for three nights on the trot as his team prepared for the January 24 clash for the top spot.

"I've been reading a few recent messages and I decided to get a few things off my chest and clarify things for all those accompanying me," The Mirror quoted Ronaldinho, as saying on his official blog.News has been circulating through media outlets that I had a 'mega party' the days prior to the Inter-Milan derby match and, even though it's true I was staying at a hotel in Milan, it is incorrect that I organized a party, with comments on the details of the supposed party even more incorrect," he added.

The 29-year-old Brazilian further said that the allegations "seem unfair", as he has been working really hard the last few months, chasing both his personal and professional goals.

"It seems unfair to me that the press use really old images of me and using the fact that I publicly admitted liking music to explain a bad result and create stories about me," Ronaldinho said.I'm very involved with Milan's project and I'm working hard to provide my best, even though the results aren't always positive. These bits of news aren't going to affect my focus and I will continue working hard at playing great football," he added. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...