Pune: 120 Symbiosis students fall ill

Written by: Super Admin
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Pune, Jan 20: Around 120 students of  Pune's Symbiosis Management College were hospitalised on Wednesday, Jan 20, with symptoms of food poisoning.

The students were taken ill after eating at the hostel mess on the Hinjewadi campus of the Institute last night.

Dr Rajiv Yerawadekar, Dean, Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences said, "All affected students were responding to treatment and nobody is serious."

The food samples have been sent for chemical analysis, institute officials said.

The students said they had been complaining about the quality of the food for the past few days but no action was taken.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...