110 Pune students hospitalised after food poisoning

Written by: Super Admin
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Pune, Jan 20 (ANI): Around 110 students of Pune's Symbiosis College were hospitalised on Wednesday after consuming contaminated food served in the college canteen.

The students complained of headache, loose motion and vomiting after eating food served at the Symbiosis Infotech Campus canteen, claimed sources.

The students have been admitted to the Birla Hospital for treatment.

Doctors said the situation is under control, even as the students accused the Symbiosis management of serving poor quality food.

Despite lodging regular complaints on the matter, the management had not taken corrective steps, said some students.

The college administration claimed the students got sick after consuming food outside the college premises. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...