Melbourne, Dec 29 (ANI): 'Best Job in the World' winner Ben Southall was recently stung by a potentially deadly jellyfish.
The 34-year-old Brit said he had experienced a "crazy 24 hours" after the tiny irukandji stung him off the coast of Queensland in Australia.
"I was enjoying a post Christmas jet ski session with some friends at a quiet beach on Hamilton Island. As I climbed off the back of the ski and onto the beach (I) felt a small bee-like sting on my forearm," News.com.au quoted him as writing on his blog.
"I was feeling pretty hot and sweaty, had a headache and felt pretty sick too with pain in my lower back and a tightness in the chest and a really high blood pressure.
"I had a minor brush with what can be a very serious jellyfish," he added.
However, he's fine now.
"Horrible incident. Lesson learnt - always wear a stinger suit," said Southall. (ANI)