Indore, Dec 6: At least two people were killed and six others were critical after inhaling poisonous gas at a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit here on Sunday, Dec 6.
The incident took place at Rinilife Science Private Ltd in the city's industrial area on Sanver road.
According to reports, gas started leaking at the factory early Sunday, Dec 6 and some of the workers present at the unit failed to escape in time.
While two of them died, six were admitted to a local hospital and were said to be critical.
Senior police officers have reached the spot and investigation into the incident is on.