About 134 people have been injured in the fire and explosion that took place in Perm City's Lame Horse nightclub in the wee hours of Saturday, Dec 5.
Out of those injured, 85 people are reportedly in critical condition.
"The accident was due to a violation of instructions when launching fireworks," senior judicial official Vladimir Markin has been quoted as saying in media reports.
The fire and blast apparently caused by pyrotechnics, mostly affected the club's employees and their families as they were inside the building celebrating the eighth anniversary of the club, say news agency reports.
A similar incident was reported from Indonesia. A fire broke out in the Karaoke bar killing 20 people on Friday, Dec 4 evening.