Islamabad, Nov 25: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has claimed that India had not provided any evidence of Lashkar-e-Toiba founder Hafiz Saeed's involvement in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
Speaking in an interview, Malik said, "When I look at the new dossier provided by India and if there are any gaps then I would definitely tell India. We respect their courts and they should respect our courts and wait for the verdict."
Earlier, Home Minister P Chidambaram said enough evidence had been provided to Pakistan to prosecute Saeed and it was now for Islamabad to proceed against him.
"There is enough evidence to proceed against Saeed," Chidambaram had said at a press conference in New Delhi.
"The evidence provided in three dossiers (the number has now risen to seven) is, in our view, sufficient to investigate role of Hafiz Saeed (in the Mumbai carnage)," the minister said, adding, "The investigations in Pakistan will also throw up enough evidence."