New Delhi, Nov 16 (ANI): A Chinese woman literally got a 'hot' shock of her life when a firecracker landed in her mouth while walking on the road.
Xie, from Nanjing, Jiangsu province, was walking down the street with her husband when a firecracker entered her mouth on Nov 6.
The firecracker, set off to celebrate a birthday party at a nearby restaurant, burned her mouth, filling it with blood.
Xie was given four stitches to sew up the injury, reports The China Daily.
And the man responsible for the accident has paid for her treatment and has promised to pay more as compensation. (ANI)