Melbourne, Nov 13 (ANI): A seven-year-old boy from Spandau near Berlin has vowed never to drink alcohol again after a playground booze binge almost killed him.
The youngster was rushed to hospital with a blood alcohol level of 0.2 per cent after being found shaking and vomiting by passers-by.
The boy has fortunately recovered and has now said he won't drink alcohol again.
The drama started when Ricardo along with his older brother Torsten, 9, went to the playground.
Four teenagers sitting on a bench offered the brothers chocolate and some cola in a cup.
"Then they told us they were going to mix some Fanta with the cola and poured something in from another bottle," the Daily Telegraph quoted Ricardo a telling German TV programme 'Akte 09'.
Ricardo and Torsten accepted and drank the mixture, but suddenly they felt ill.
As Ricardo began stumbling out of the park he collapsed, and members of the public called the emergency services straight away.
An ambulance rushed Ricardo to hospital where doctors determined the alcohol poisoning to be the result of cola mixed with vodka.
The police are now seeking to charge the teens responsible with attempted assault. (ANI)