London, Oct 15 (ANI): Ukraine Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko has grabbed the first place in a list of 172 heads of States with the hottest appearance.
According to blogging site Hottest Heads of State, Tymoshenko took the title of 'hottest leader in the world'.
The Ukrainian leader came ahead of second-place Jens Stoltenberg of Norvay and King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan, reports The Telegraph.
US President Barack Obama was the highest-ranked leader of any G8 nation at 15, while Russia's Vladimir Putin came 18th.
Italy's Silvio Berlusconi ranked 65th while Nicolas Sarkozy sat smart at 28th position.
At the bottom of the list was North Korea's Kim Jong-il, with Pope Benedict XVI one place higher.
The creators of the website, 'Derek', 'Kate' and 'J.D.' said: "For too long, citizens of the world have suffered under the tyranny of unattractive leaders.
"Some people say that this is just the way things are: unattractive people have a death grip on the levers of power that will never be loosened. We say: Not with that attitude it won't.
"By ranking the world's leaders by looks, we hope to heighten voter awareness of this problem and shame the citizens of countries with unattractive leaders into rising up and staging coups or something."
Hottest Heads of State Top 20:
1. Yulia Tymoshenko, Ukraine
2. Jens Stoltenberg, Norway
3. Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, Bhutan
4. Joseph Kabila, Democratic Republic of Congo
5. Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Argentina
6. Rafael Correa, Ecuador
7. Henri, Grand Duek of Luxembourg.
8. Roosevelt Skerrit, Dominica
9. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Philippines
10. Bamir Topi, Albania
11. Michelle Bachelet, Chile
12. Alexander Lukashenko, Belarus
13. Xanana Gusmao, East Timor
14. Mohamed Nasheed, Maldives
15. Barack Obama, USA
16. Lee Hsien Loong, Singapore
17. Mauricio Funes, El Salvador
18. Vladimir Putin, Russia
19. Pierre Nkurunziza, Burundi
20. Jakaya Kikwete, Tanzania (ANI)