Fag-crazy Chinese men set bums on fire by lighting up in public toilet!

Written by: Super Admin
Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, Sep 8 (ANI): Two Chinese men ended up putting their bums on fire, after they tried lighting up a cigarette in a public toilet.

The two men from Qinzhou, Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, was seriously scalded when they accidentally ignited the marsh gas last Thursday.

The duo's craving for a fag resulted in a blaze in the city's Erqiaotou road environment-friendly toilet.

The men suffered burns on their hips, and were rushed to a hospital for treatment.

They are out of danger, reports the China Daily.

It took firefighters two hours to put out the fire. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...