Chidambaram says there is enough evidence to nail Hafiz Saeed

Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, Aug 26 (ANI): Union Home Minister P Chidambaram on Wednesday reiterated that enough evidence has been given to Pakistan to prosecute terrorists responsible for Mumbai terror attacks in November last year.

Talking to reporters in New Delhi on the sidelines of a function, Chidambaram described the Pakistani response, on the dossiers given by India as not encouraging.

He said that the information provided by India is more than enough to bring to justice the mastermind behind the attack Hafiz Saeed and others.

India provided fifth dossier to Islamabad last week giving more information on the involvement of Pak based terrorists in the attack.

The Union Home Minister renewed New Delhi's stand that the attackers were Pakistanis and they planned the attack from their soil. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...