Waitress swallows cockroach to prove its harmlessness!

Written by: Super Admin
Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, July 28 (ANI): In a bizarre case of determination, a Chinese waitress swallowed a cockroach in front of guests to prove that it was harmless.

A diner at a restaurant in Ningbo, Zhejiang province was said to have created a hue-and-cry after finding the insect crawling in a bowl of noodles, reports The China Daily.

And 20-something Zhang Xue ate the cockroach to bring home the point that it was safe for consumption. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...