London, July 15 (ANI): A two-year-old tot saved her mum's life after she learnt to dial emergency services from a television show 'The Tweenies' broadcast on the BBC.
Little Isabelle Keeling called 999 after her mum Joanne, from Bournemouth, Dorset, collapsed following an allergic response to latex.
The youngster gave out her name and address to the operator, and later went on to let paramedics into the house.
"Isabelle is fascinated by the Tweenies. She loves it and sings along to everything. The day before I had my reaction, Isabelle saw an episode when the characters learned to dial 999," the Daily Star quoted Joanne as saying.
She added: "She's a little hero and she saved my life." (ANI)