New Delhi, May 13: Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) leader Ram Vilas Paswan's house in New Delhi reportedly caught fire in on Wednesday, May 13.
The fire was caused by a short circuit in Paswan's residence, 12 Janpath, in the morning. Even though the living room of the house was completely destroyed, no one were hurt in the incident.
The fire tenders did not show up for more than 30 minutes, said the sources. Two party workers who went to meet the leader had by then started off the rescue operations.
With the fire engines not reaching on time to contain the fire, the incident has drawn attention to the incompetence of the authorities concerned.