Kolkata, Apr 16 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee has said that all necessary information on Mumbai terror attacks has already been given to Pakistan.
"I can't help their assessment. Whatever material available out of the investigations, we have given to them. The man has been arrested, he has made statements before the magistrates, and he is under trial in our country. We shall have to follow the due process of law. The criminal process of investigation and trial are being followed. We have shared the information, which can be shared as per law.
If it is not satisfying according to them, I cannot make any comment," said Mukherjee while interacting with media persons here on Wednesday, on the occasion of the launch of his website.
He also clarified that there is no official information about any relation of the lone surviving terrorist of the Mumbai terror attacks Mohammad Ajmal Amir Kasab having arrived in India to meet him.
"I clarified that position. We have no official information about the arrival of anybody from Pakistan," added Mukherjee.Interestingly, earlier Mukherjee did mention about the visit of Kasab's mother to meet her son.
On Wednesday, Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh rejected as "not true" Pakistan's contention that India has not provided sufficient evidence to Pakistan in connection with the 26/11 attacks.
Dr. Singh ruled out peace talks with Pakistan unless Islamabad takes strict action against the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attacks.
On Monday, Pakistan Prime Minister's Interior Affairs Advisor Rehman Malik demanded more details concerning the Mumbai terror attacks.
Malik has asked the Indian Government to provide the details of sim cards used by the terrorists, full chargesheet of Kasab and a copy of Kasab's statement given to the Magistrate.
Malik also said the DNA report of Kasab was same as slain terrorist Mohammad Ismail. He claimed that the Pakistan authorities had arrested one more suspect, Shahid Jamil Riaz in last year's deadly siege of Mumbai. (ANI)