Washington, April 13 (ANI): Miley Cyrus' 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' has topped the weekend box office after raking in 34 million dollars.
According to studio estimates, Vin Diesel's racecar flick 'Fast and Furious' fell to No. 2 with 28.8 million dollars in sales.
'Monsters vs. Aliens' raked in 22.6 million dollars to land at No. 3, reports E! Online.
'Observe and Report' came fourth with 11.1 million dollars while 'Knowing' rounded off the top five with 6.7 million dollars.
The weekend's top-grossing films are:
1. Hannah Montana: The Movie, $34 million
2. Fast and Furious, $28.8 million
3. Monsters vs. Aliens, $22.6 million
4. Observe and Report, $11.1 million
5. Knowing, $6.7 million
6. I Love You, Man, $6.4 million
7. The Haunting in Connecticut, $5.7 million
8. Dragonball: Evolution, $4.7 million
9. Adventureland, $3.4 million
10. Duplicity, $3 million (ANI)