Chopstick removed from body after 20yrs

Written by: Super Admin
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Bejing, March 26: Twenty years after being accidentally swallowed by a kung fu master during a training session, a chopstick has finally been removed.

The 21-cm stick was ingested by Wing Ma during an exercise.

Ma has revealed that he was conditioning his body to take pain when the accident occurred, Metro reports.

According to the China Daily, the 40-year-old was rid of the chopstick at a hospital in eastern Wuhan, China.

"It never came out the other end. I forgot about it until the other day when I started to get pains in my stomach," he said.


Please Wait while comments are loading...