Washington, Mar 16 (ANI): The Disney family adventure 'Race to Witch Mountain' has topped the weekend box office after raking in 25 millionollars.
According to studio estimates, 'Watchmen' landed the second spot with 18.1 million dollars, reports E! Online.
'The Last House on the Left' came third with 14.7 million dollars while 'Taken' stood fourth after raking in 6.7 million dollars.
Tyler Perry's 'Madea Goes to Jail' rounded off the top five with 5.1 million dollars.
The weekend's top-grossing films are:
1. Race to Witch Mountain, $25 million
2. Watchmen, $18.1 million
3. The Last House on the Left, $14.7 million
4. Taken, $6.7 million
5. Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail, $5.1 million
6. Slumdog Millionaire, $5 million
7. Paul Blart: Mall Cop, $3.1 million
8. He's Just Not That Into You, $2.9 million
9. Coraline, $2.7 million
10. Miss March, $2.4 million (ANI)