It has sought other technical information to carry forward its probe into the incident. They also demanded the voice recordings of Abu Hamza and Kahfa who were identified as 'handlers' by Kasav.
The list of things Pak wants from India are as follows:
- Fingerprints, DNA profiles and post-mortem reports of all 10 terrorists killed in Mumbai attacks
- Photo used by Kasav to identify LeT's Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, identified as the mastermind of the Mumbai attacks
- Forensic reports of satellite phones used by the terrorists along with other details like photographs and numbers stored in the memory
- 'Authenticated' copy of Kasav's confessional statement
- Interrogation details of two Indian nationals who gave phone SIM cards to terrorists
- The Pakistani document said the lack of 'date stamps' on some of the GPS data is 'creating doubt whether these points are authentic'.
- While seeking GPS data to identify the 'launching area' of the terrorist, it said 'certain ambiguities have been noticed in the information already provided'.
- Pakistan has also sought details of the interrogation of two Indian nationals arrested on the charge of providing phone SIMs to the terrorists involved in the Mumbai attacks.
Pakistan handed over the response to India on Feb 12.