Islamabad, Feb.24 (ANI): Following are the thirty plus two questions asked of the Indian Government by Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik in connection with the November 26, 2008 terror attacks on Mumbai that claimed 179 lives and maimed over 300.
Material / evidence required from the government of India:
1. Authenticated copy of confessional statement of Ajmal Qasab recorded by the judicial authorities
2. National Identity Card number of Ajmal and other documentation/ diaries recovered from his possession.
3. Cell phone numbers used by Ajmal in the past, if disclosed during interrogation.
4. Detailed description and further particulars / maximum information of reportedly killed terrorists deposed by Ajmal during interrogation with Indian Police.
5. The digital note books/ diaries recovered from killed terrorists.
6. Authenticated copies of seizure memos of all the articles recovered from or belonging to accused terrorists along with their photographs.
7. Authentic forensic analysis reports of mobile / satellite phones and or any other evidence establishing connectivity and communication of the terrorists with militants based abroad along with identifying particulars.
8. Logs of cell phone interceptions.
9. Detailed transcripts of conversation amongst the terrorists during the terror activity from 26 to 28 Nov as well as with their handlers.
10. Cell-phone numbers targeted for transcripts immediately after the terror strike.
11. Intercepted voice recording identified by Ajmal Qasab as of Abu Hamza and Kahfa etc for voice analysis, as well as further details about alleged handlers 'Abu Hamza' and 'Kahfa'.
12. Thuraya telephone forensic analysis including: ) Numbers in stored memory.
b) Called numbers /log
c) SMS messages
d) Any other information
13. Forensic analysis of cell phones, recovered from the possession of accused including: . Dialled numbers
b. Missed and received calls.
c. Last location
d. Photographs / movies
e. Audio recording
f. IMEI no. and SIM IMSI no
g. Screen shots etc
14. Fingerprints of all the ten accused for comparison with available database.
15. Fingerprints lifted from recovered weapons, personal articles and navigation devices etc. of the accused required for comparison.
16. Clear photographs of the accused for identification and matching with the national database.
17. DNA profiles of all the terrorists arrested / killed.
18. Post mortem reports of all the killed terrorists.
19. Forensic analysis and photograph of engravings on Yamaha engine including the tampering of letters on the engine. Two letters are missing. Complete engine number must be provided.
20. Photographs of engravings on pistols /SMGs recovered from the accused for identification.
21. Confirmation as to whether the pistols used by the terrorists were 9 mm! The picture of pistol shows a TT 7.62 MM (30 Bore) and CAL-30 is clearly visible.
22. Headers of the email received from email@example.com claiming responsibility and clarification as to which specific media received the same.
23. Complete and date wise CCTV footage of all the incidents.
24. GPS data regarding travelling log, location to check log and coordinates, etc. for identifying the launching area. This is important because certain ambiguities have been noticed in the information already provided. For instance, if the terrorists started in a small boat from Karachi at approximately 0800 hours on 22nd Nov, then how come MOB waypoint is showing the boat's position near Keti Bandar nearly one hour before this time? Out of 17 waypoints, only three have date stamps and remaining is without the same, creating doubt whether these points are authentic or created through GPS.
25. GPS operation is dependent on internal or external batteries, thus following points need elaboration: . If internal batteries were used, a large cache of batteries were required to keep them operative for more than six days.
b. If external batteries were used on boat then picture / evidence of the same should have been included in the list of items recovered from 'Kuber'.
c. Picture labelled 'Thuraya satellite phone found in Kuber' is of GPS of Garmin Company as GPS navigation buttons, waypoint names on screen and company name are clearly visible.
26. Photograph identified by Ajmal as Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi.
27. Relevant information pertaining to tailor / company marks, brand names as well as dry cleaning or laundry stamps on clothes seized.
28. Google earth does not carry details of security systems, various entries exit points, inner details. Such like information requires extensive physical reconnaissance and establishment of control centre within targets. Further details are required.
29. Why did the terrorists not come to the notice of Gujrat and Maharashtra Governments after having travelled by sea in their territory including reported refuelling enroute? Besides, how did they manage to evade so many coastal radars?
30. Details of interrogation reports of Mukhtar Ahmed (Counter-insurgency Officer) and Tausif Rehman, both Indian nationals, arrested after Mumbai attacks on charge of providing SIMs to the terrorists.
Additional Information Required.
The eye witness account of Jugdev, the only survivor boarding the vehicle of ATS Chief Mr Hemant Karkare, accompanied by two other senior police officers in the same vehicle namely Mr Salasker and Mr Kamteis required to be examined by investigators in Pakistan. It is necessary as Mr Karkare was investigating the cases against militants in mass scale killings of Muslims in India including Lt Col Prasad Shrikant Purohit, reportedly involved in Samjhota Express incident.
Linkages between diamond merchant firm Surat, Gujrat and some Hindus in Pakistan need to be clarified as the diamond merchant was alleged to sponsor Malegoen blasts through Col Purohit. (ANI)