New Delhi, Feb 24 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee on Tuesday said that New Delhi would respond to Pakistani action on Mumbai dossier.
Speaking to media persons on Tuesday after a high-level meeting with the officials, Mukherjee said, "So far the composite dialogue is concerned, it is paused. We expect Pakistan to do more in respect of dismantling the terror infrastructure and also to bring the perpetrators of terror attacks to justice.
The process is on. We have received their response. We are going to send our response today."
India handed over the dossier to Pakistan in January that contained the confession of the gunman, satellite phone intercepts between the attackers and their handlers in Pakistan, and a list of Pakistani-made weapons used by the militants in Mumbai attacks.
Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani's Interior Adviser Rehman Malik had told a news conference in Islamabad on February 12 that Pakistan was holding in custody the ringleader and five other suspects in the conspiracy behind the Mumbai attacks.
Malik had said that six suspects were in custody and two were known, but still at large. The findings were being shared with India's High Commission in Islamabad. (ANI)