New Delhi, Jan 31: Pakistan claimed to share the findings of dossier of evidence of Mumbai terror attacks submitted by India with India and rest of the world on Saturday, Jan 31. But sources are stating that the information which states that the terror attacks were not planned in Pakistan's territory cannot be made available to public immediately.
"The Federal Investigation Agency of the Interior Ministry of Pakistan has completed the preliminary investigation and sent (its report) to the Law Department," Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi told reporters in Islamabad.
The report will first be reviewed by the the Law Department, and then by the Foreign Ministry and then it will be shared with India and the international community, he said.
"Pakistan has assured India and the world community that it is seriously making progress in the process of investigating the Mumbai attacks and wants to bring the culprits to justice," Qureshi said, adding Pakistan wants peace in the region and good relations with its neighbours.
India is expecting a better and a clean report on the attacks. But India still feels that Pakistan will not involve in exposing links between ISI and terrorists.
Pakistan Prime Minister made a statement asking everybody to wait patiently before the findings are released, but sources said India is is not mood to accept anything but concrete action.
Agitated over confusing signals emanating from Pakistan with regard to Mumbai attacks, India on Friday, Jan 30 slammed it for not responding through proper channel and felt that Islamabad was doing it deliberately to hide the truth about involvement of state actors in the carnage.
New Delhi is also preparing a list of Pakistan-based terrorists and terror groups involved in attacks in India and is planning to approach the UN Committee on Terrorism to seek a ban from the world body on them.
The list will include Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar and those behind various terror attacks in India like the serial train blasts in Mumbai in July 2006.
"We have not received any information from Pakistani authorities through proper channel. Whatever we are hearing like you is through the media. This is not the way a government can respond," External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee told reporters in New Delhi.
Snubbing to Pakistan's response so far, India said that Pakistan would be losing the limited credibility it has if it contnues to have similar attitude.
OneIndia News (With inputs from Agencies)