Islamabad, Jan 28: Pakistan has claimed that a team of investigators are probing the two dossier of evidence and that Pakistan will respond to the evidence within 48 hours.
Rehman Malik, Advisor, Pak Interior Ministry said, "Basically I am saying that Pakistan stands committed to bring the culprits to justice. The inquiry is being directed in such a manner that whoever is guilty will face action."
The dossier of evidence consists of the confessions of Azam Amir Kasav (lone terrorist captured in the Mumbai terror attacks) telephonic conversation of terrorists with their handlers in Pakistan and the weapons recovered had markings from the Peshawar ordinance factory.
There is a list of 'Made in Pakistan' items recovered from the trawlers hijacked Kuber that Pakistan cannot deny.
Malik declined from giving further details of the investigation. He said, "I will not like to give any comment because it could hamper certain developments and leads in the ongoing investigations. I will not tell you the findings of the inquiry so far because disclosing information at this stage could undermine the investigations. I hope you won't mind if I don't answer that question."
More than words of assurance, India needs concrete action. India's demands include handing over the Mumbai attack conspirators to face justice in India and also hand over all those in India's most wanted list of fugitives and dismantle the terror infrastructure aimed at India.
OneIndia News (With inputs from Agencies)