45 hours of deadly gunbattle..still on

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Mumbai, Nov 28: It is 45 hours of gunbattle and it still continues to be. Though the NSGs successfully foiled the terrorist attack at the Oberoi, the NSG is in the final stages of gunbattle with the terrorists at Taj Hotel and the Nariman House.

A huge crowd has gathered at the Nariman House to witness the victory of the NSGs which is on the way. Hopes are on regarding the end of gunbattle between the NSG and the terrorists by Saturday, Nov 29 morning.

Crossfire battle story on Nov 28

NSG commandos move to resolve crisis at Nariman. Encounter rages. IAF choppers hover over Oberoi and commandos of IAF, NSG and Army set on for a joint operation.

Narendra Modi visits Oberoi Hotel and announce ex-gratia for the deceased.he also blames Pakistan for the terror attacks.

NSG operations continue at Taj, Oberoi and Nariman. NSG conducts top-down operations and evacuation begins on two floors of Oberoi.

25 people including foreigners rescued from Oberoi. Rescue operations begin at Nariman.

Army confirms that underworld people's aid had been taken by terrorists.

NSG commando, Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan dies in the crossfire at Taj and one more NSG commando, Hawaldar Chander also dies at Nariman crossfire.

Rescued people proclaim that they will come back to fight terrorism.

Opeartion reaches final stage with NSG sanitising 4th and 5th floors at Nariman House.

Gunbattle intensifies at Oberoi and 40 more rescued.

Two explosions at Taj and one terrorist killed in crossfire. Terrorists refuse for any negotiations, threaten to kill all hostages.

Heavy gunfire and grenade explosions the Taj Hotel. Media asked to stop broadcast for the reason that terrorists holed up inside are getting access to the security forces' movement.

Cops and journalists take cover.

NSG confirms six hostages being killed in Oberoi.

Deshmukh states that over 100 people have been evacuated from Oberoi. Firing intensifies at Nariman House.

Marine Commandos confirm that terrorist had a complete knowledge of the Hotels' layout.

Mobile jammers activated across Mumbai to stop panic.

Terrorists said to have set up 'control rooms' in Taj, Oberoi. Pak Defence Minister justifies that Pak played no role in Mumbai terror attacks, India should avoid knee-jerk reactions, both India and Pak should jointly combat terror

LeT denies involvement. Around 50 commandos surrounding Nariman House, NSG snipers take positions at Nariman house

Director General of NSG confirms that the operation at Oberaoi is successfully over. Two terrorists killed in Oberoi.

Oberoi injured taken to Breach Candy Hospital. India requests Pak to send ISI chief. 30 bodies recovered from Oberoi.

Operation still on at Taj Hotel. Islamabad denies any role in the ongoing Mumbai terror strikes. Mah Dy CM confirms 9 terrorists killed, 1 caught

Pranab Mukherjee says, Primary information suggests Pak hand in terror attacks. Firing resumes at Nariman house, commandos engage enemy at Nariman House.

Mumbai Terror Attacks 2008 death toll rises to 155.

AFP correspondent, three others injured in crossfire at Taj.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...