Fire breaks out at Behala, few shops, offices gutted

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Kolkata, Nov 24 (UNI) Fire broke out at a restaurant at Manton area of Behala in the southern suburbs of the city today.

Fire brigade sources said a gas cylinder explosion triggered the blaze which rapidly spread to a few other buildings and shops nearby. Five fire tenders ,however, managed to bring the blaze under control.

A CPI(M) office in the area was completely gutted. However, there were no reports of any casualties.

UNI DPM RH AE DS1428

Please Wait while comments are loading...