Kolkata, Nov 14 (UNI) Netaji Subhas Kranti Manch (NSKM), a newly formed all India organisation, today alleged that the first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was the key conspirator who did not allow Subhas Chandra Bose into the country after Independence.
''This is a totally non-political and non-partisan manch and has no link with any other political parties. The Centre has kept the people of the country in the dark about Netaji's disappearance under mysterious circumstances. We will organise a movement against the Centre for failing to take any initiative to know what exactly happened to the great leader,'' NSKM vice-president V P Saini told newspersons here.
''Pandit Nehru was solely responsible and the main conspirator who disallowed the great freedom fighter Netaji into the country after its independence.'' He said, the controversy regarding Netaji's disappearance had started since 1945. Three commissions had already been set up to find the real facts, but the Centre was yet to publish the report publicly, he added.
Mr Saini said, ''We will chalk out a strategy that will force the Union Government to accept the findings of the Justice Mukherjee Commission on Netaji.'' A three-day Netaji Subhas Kranti Mahasanmelan will be organised at Roopnagar of Punjab from December 12 where more than 300 delegates from almost all the states, including West Bengal and Jharkhand, as well as some distinguished personalities of national and international repute are likely to participate.
UNI AKM KK GL NS2017