JBM Auto inks JV with Thai firm to manufacture sub assembly parts

Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, Nov 11 (UNI) JBM Auto Ltd today said it has entered into a Joint Venture(JV) Agreement with Ogihara (Thailand) Company Ltd for the manufacturing of stamping and sub assembly parts for Toyota Kirloskar Motor Ltd.

The Joint Venture will set up state of art facilities in Bangalore, it said in a statement.

The Company will hold the majority share of 51 per cent while Ogihara (Thailand) Company Ltd will hold the remaining 49 per cent in the JV.

The commercial operations is expected to start from 2010, it added.

UNI AK PY SB HT1200

Please Wait while comments are loading...