Washington, Nov 3 : Disney's 'High School Musical 3: Senior Year' has topped the box office for the second week in a row after raking in 15 million dollars.
The film, which opened last week as the biggest-grossing musical movie ever, is followed by 'Zack and Miri Make a Porno', which pocketed 10.7 million dollars, reports E! Online.
'Saw V' landed the third spot with 10.1 million dollars while 'Changeling' came fourth after raking in 9.4 million dollars.
Rounding off the top five was 'The Haunting of Molly Hartley', which earned 6 million dollars.
The top-grossing weekend films are:
1. High School Musical 3: Senior Year, $15 million
2. Zack and Miri Make a Porno, $10.7 million
3. Saw V, $10.1 million
4. Changeling, $9.4 million
5. The Haunting of Molly Hartley, $6 million
6. Beverly Hills Chihuahua, $4.7 million
7. The Secret Life of Bees, $4 million
8. Max Payne, $3.7 million
9. Eagle Eye, $3.4 million
10. Pride and Glory, $3.3 million