Fire breaks out in house in Jubbal area

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Shimla, Nov 2 (UNI) A room of a double storied building was reduced to ashes after fire broke out in Anti village of Jubbal subdivision in this district yesteday, police said here today.

The fire broke out due to short circuit and gutted a room of the residential house belonging to Mrs Suni. A number of household articles were reduced to ashes in the fire.

The flames was brought under control by the local people before the fire tenders could arrive.

The estimated loss of property was around Rs two lakh.

UNI XC HS JS1921

Please Wait while comments are loading...