Indore, Nov 1 (UNI) Father of one of the four accused arrested by the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) in connection with the Malegaon blast, has demanded registeration of an abduction case against the ATS.
The Maharashtra ATS had arrested Shyam Sahu, Shivnarayan and Dilip Nahar from Indore and Dharmendra Bairagi from Dewas. Local police were informed about the matter.
The ATS presented Shyam Sahu and Shivnarayan before Nasik court and took them into custody but other two accused had not been presented.
Dilip's father Ramesh Chandra Nahar submitted an application at Lasudia police station that his son had been abducted by the ATS and he feared his life was in danger.
Mr Nahar's counsel Deepal Rawal told UNI that a copy of the application has been sent to the President, the Union Home Minister, the Maharashtra Chief Minister and the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister.
A copy was also being sent to the Inspector General (Indore) and the Human Rights Commission, New Delhi, seeking intervention, he said.
UNI XC-PS RJ RAI2345