Student's gun goes off in class, hurts him

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Mangalore, Oct 29 (UNI) A post-graduate student of a dental college in the city was seriously injured when the revolver he was carrying in his pocket went accidentally off today.

Police said one Kisore of Kanhangad in Kerala was carrying the licenced firearm.

He was attending classes at A B Shetty Institute of Dental Sciences at Deralakatte, on the outskirts of the city, when the mishap occurred.

The bullet left a hole in the chest, but miraculously missed his heart.

Police are investigating the reason from him carrying the revolver while attending college.

Kisore was rushed to a hospital where his condition was reported to be out of danger, police added.

UNI MA RS GM SY AKJ BD1644

Please Wait while comments are loading...