Barwani, MP, Oct 28 (UNI) Three children of a family were charred and their mother sustained severe burns when a 'kuchha' house went up in flames in the wee hours today at this district's Borli village.
The blaze at Radheshyam Adivasi's residence claimed all his children -- six-month-old Sangeeta, Khum Singh (10) and Kalribai (13). Tulibai was undergoing treatment.
''As per a preliminary report, the mishap was caused by a chimney collapse,'' said Sub-Divisional Officer (Police) Rajeev Kumar Mishra. Fodder kept in the hosuse aggravated the situation.
UNI XC-AC AKJ RAI1425