Melbourne, Oct 24 : Harrison Ford has topped a new poll of 'Movie Presidents Who Would Make The Best Real-Life Commander-In-Chief'.
Ford, who played a US president fighting airplane hijackers in 1997's 'Air Force', has beaten Morgan Freeman portrayal in 1998's 'Deep Impact'.
Michael Douglas' character in 1995's 'The American President' came third in a poll by AOL's Moviefone.com website, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Bill Pullman's role in 1996's Independence Day landed the fourth spot while Kevin Kline portrayal in 1993's 'Dave' rounded off the top five.
The top ten are:
1. Harrison Ford - Air Force One (1997)
2. Morgan Freeman - Deep Impact (1998)
3. Michael Douglas - The American President (1995)
4. Bill Pullman - Independence Day (1996)
5. Kevin Kline - Dave (1993)
6. Dennis Quaid - American Dreamz (2006)
7. Bruce Greenwood - National Treasure: Book of Secrets (2003)
8. James Cromwell - The Sum of All Fears (2002)
9. Jack Nicholson - Mars Attacks (1996)
10. Jeff Bridges - The Contender (2000)