London, Oct 19 : Sir Paul McCartney and Heather Mills' bitter divorce battle has topped a new list of 'The Biggest Break-Ups In Showbiz'.
The couple got married in 2002 in a lavish ceremony in Ireland three years after meeting during the Pride of Britain Awards event in London, reports News of the World.
However, they parted ways amid claims and counter-claims with Mills' 'friends' accusing Macca of being a wife battered and McCartney's 'pals' hitting back accusing the former model of a past career in porn.
Mills gave a string of tearful TV interviews comparing herself to Princess Diana and Kate McCann
Mills finally walked away with 24.3 million pounds - a fraction of the 125 million pounds - she had originally demanded.
Second on the News of the World list is Prince Charles and Princess Diana's split, as it emerged that behind-the-scenes the fairytale marriage was in ruins.
Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards landed the fourth spot while Roman and Irima Abramovich came fourth.
Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall rounded off the top five.
The top ten 'Biggest Break-Ups In Showbiz' are:
1. Sir Paul McCartney and Heather Mills
2. Prince Charles and Princess Diana
3. Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards
4. Roman and Irima Abramovich
5. Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall
6. Harrison Ford and Melissa Mathison
7. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline
8. Michael and Juanita Jordan
9. Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin
10. Chris and Ingrid Tarrant