Washington, Oct 13 : Disney comedy 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua' has topped the weekend box office for the second week in a row, after raking in 17.5 million dollars.
According to studio estimates, John Erick Dowdle-directed 'Quarantine' landed the second spot after earning 14.2 million dollars while Ridley Scott's 'Body of Lies' came third with 13.1 million dollars.
At number four was Eagle Eye, which earned 11.1 million dollars, reports E! Online.
And roung off the top five was 'Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist' with 6.5 million dollars.
The top grossing weekend films are:
1. Beverly Hills Chihuahua, $17.5 million
2. Quarantine, $14.2 million
3. Body of Lies, $13.1 million
4. Eagle Eye, $11.1 million
5. Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist, $6.5 million
6. The Express, $4.7 million
7. Nights in Rodanthe, $4.6 million
8. Appaloosa, $3.34 million
9. The Duchess, $3.32 million
10. City of Ember, $3.2 million