Rohtak, Oct 12 (UNI) A woman and her daughter died of suspected poisoning after they consumed poisonous milk at Singhpura village in the district last night, police sources today said.
The duo had consumed the milk into which a lizard had fallen while it was being boiled. The lizard led to the milk becoming poisonous.
The deceased have been identified as Gyano and her teenaged daughter Pinkoo. After consuming the milk, the condition of the mother and daughter started deteriorating and they were rushed to the PGIMS where they died of suspected poisoning.
UNI XC HS BP1849