Fire breaks out in Delhi cloth showroom, no casualty

Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, Oct 10 (UNI) A fire broke out in a cloth showroom in Karol Bagh area in Central Delhi late tonight.

There were no casualties, fire service department sources said.

At least 12 fire tenders were pressed into service. The call for help was received at 2223 hrs.

It took an hour to PUT out the blaze in the showroom, located on the third floor of a building.

The reason behind the fire could be a short circuit, department sources added.

UNI MMG KK HT0002

Please Wait while comments are loading...