25-yr-old man electrocuted in Dharavi

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Mumbai, Oct 6: A 25-year-old man was electrocuted and six others suffered burn injuries after a cable of Tata Power snapped and fell on the huts at Dharavi in North Central Mumbai early today.

Police said at around 0300 hrs, a Tata Power cable which was passing over the huts, built near the railway tracks between King Circle and Mahim railway stations, snapped and fell on the huts, in which one Rasool Khan was electrocuted.

All the injured, identified as Ms Anwarjahan (40), Sanayat Pawar (42), Yusuf Khan (55), Karim Khan (26), Arum Khan (15) and Bismillah Khan (25), have been admitted to Sion hospital, they added.

UNI

Please Wait while comments are loading...