Washington, Sept 29 : Shia LaBeouf's 'Eagle Eye' topped the weekend box office, after raking in 29.2 million dollars.
According to studio estimates, second on the list was 'Nights in Rodanthe', which earned 13.6 million dollars, reports E! Online.
'Lakeview Terrace' came third, with 7 million dollars while the fourth spot went to 'Fireproof', after it raked in 6.5 million dollars.
Rounding off the top five was 'Burn After Reading,' which pocketed 6.1 million dollars.
The top ten films at the weekend box office are:
1. Eagle Eye, $29.2 million
2. Nights in Rodanthe, $13.6 million
3. Lakeview Terrace, $7 million
4. Fireproof, $6.5 million
5. Burn After Reading, $6.1 million
6. Igor, $5.5 million
7. Righteous Kill, $3.803 million
8. My Best Friend's Girl, $3.8 million
9. Miracle at St. Anna, $3.5 million
10. Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys, $3.2 million