Hyderabad, Sept 24 : A minor fire broke out in two AC coaches of the Padmavati Express in Andhra Pradesh's Prakasham district today.
Though no casualties were reported, spokesperson of the South Central Railway said that three passengers suffered breathlessness due to the smoke coming out from the fire.
The fire was noticed between Lavapadu and Tettu station at around 3.30 a.m.
According to sources, thick smoke and fire was detected in one of the AC bogies from rearside. Fire was also noticed in an adjacent AC bogie.
As soon as the fire was detected, the bogies were detached by railway personnel and passengers were evacuated.
A forensic experts team rushed to the site for investigation.